Henning Humml (gewerkdesign)
Copyrights: (if not stated otherwise)
gewerkdesign GmbH + Co. KG
T +49 (0)30 850 72 99 00
Founders and Managing Directors:
Jens Imig, Birgit Schlegel, Stefan Rothert
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRA 34356
Personally liable partner:
gewerk für Produktion GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 87487
We would like to point out that the contents of these pages are intended for information purposes only. We do not assume any guarantee for the information being current, accurate and complete.
Publishing or disseminating any kind of content is subject to prior and written acceptance of gewerkdesing GmbH + Co. KG.
This privacy statement is intended to inform you as a user about the collection of personal data on this website. We therefore find it important that the relevant facts on protecting your data are as transparent as possible. Should any questions remain, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Responsibility in terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (Art. 4 (7) GDPR) and other national data protection laws and data protection provisions lies with:
gewerkdesign GmbH + Co. KG
Tel: +49 (0)30 850 72 99 00
Provider identification: https://www.gewerk.com/en/contact/#impressum
This contact data applies to all questions concerning data protection on this website and for all data protection claims on your part.
B. collection and storage of personal data when visiting our website
In the following paragraphs we would like to inform you about processes that take place when you visit our website and to which the data protection requirements apply.
Every time you visit our website we automatically collect data and information about the computer system that you use to access the website.
We collect the following data:
(1) Information about your browser type and browser version
(2) Information about your systems software
(3) Information about your internet service provider
(4) Date and time of your visit
(5) Websites from which your system accessed our website
(6) Websites that your system accessed from our website
The data is stored in the logfiles of our system. We do not collect your IP address and other data that allow relating the data to you. We do not store this data together with your other personal data. The legal basis for the temporary storage of this information is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Collecting this website access data and storing it in logfiles is necessary for operating our website. Therefore, it is not possible for you to object this.
On our website we use “cookies”. These are small files that your browser automatically creates and stores on your computer system when you visit our website. Cookies are not harmful to your computer system. They don’t contain viruses, Trojans or other malware.
These cookies contain and transmit the following data:
(1) Language settings
(2) Log-in information
(3) Frequency of product views
(4) Course of the ordering process
(5) Usage of the website’s function
The data collected this way is given random signifiers in a technical process. It is not possible to relate this psydonymised data to you. The data is not stored together with other personal data.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for safeguarding our legitimate interest as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 (1), S. 1 (f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. In order to prevent them from doing this, you can change the settings of your browser so that it won’t store cookies on your computer system and will inform you before accepting new cookies. However, disabling cookies completely might mean that you can’t use all features of our website.
C. third party content
On our website we use third party content.
This might mean that we embed videos on our website that are stored on the social networking site YouTube. YouTube is run by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When playing any of the embedded videos, your IP address will be transmitted to Google LLC. If you are logged on to YouTube, this information will also be related to your YouTube account (you can prevent this by logging off of YouTube before playing the video).
Google LLC.’s private policy can be viewed here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We process the data according to our legitimate interest, i.e. optimising our services and products according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
You can object to your data being stored by opting out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
You can contact us via e-mail. In this case, the data you send and submit to us in your e-mail will be stored.
(1) Your name
(2) The date you contacted us
(3) Your e-mail address
(4) Additional information you chose to include in your e-mail
If you send us an e-mail and show an interest in our offerings, the legal basis for processing your data is Art 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
The data you submit to us are solely used for communicating with you and are not passed on to third parties.
We will delete this data as soon as it will no longer be needed for this purpose, i.e. as soon as the e-mail conversation with you is over and we have processed your request.
You are free to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Please use one of the above mentioned contact options. In case you revoke your consent, all your personal data that has been stored for the purpose of contacting you will be deleted.
E. rights of the persons affected
If we handle your personal data, you are entitled to the following rights according to the GDPR:
(1) Art. 15 GDPR – you can request information about the personal data processed by us, in particular about the purpose of processing your data, the category of personal data processed, the category of recipients, to whom your data were or are disclosed, or the intended storage time. You have the right to insist that your data is being corrected or deleted, that the processing of your data is being limited, and the right to revoke your consent. You have the right to file a complaint and request information about the source of your data, if they haven’t been collected by us ourselves, request information if the decision-making has been automated (incl. profiling), and, as the case may be, request relevant information about its details.
(2) Art. 16 GDPR – you can request that the personal data stored by us is immediately corrected, if false, or completed.
(3) Art. 17 GDPR – you can request that your personal data stored by us is being deleted, unless the processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for filing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
(4) Art. 18 GDPR – you can request that the processing of your data is being limited, if you deny the accuracy of your personal information, if the processing is illegal but you do not consent to deleting the data we no longer need, because you need them for filing, exercising, or defending legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing of your data according to Art. 21 GDPR.
(5) Art. 20 GDPR – you can request that we send you or another person involved the information you submitted to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable form.
(6) Art. 7/3 GDPR – you can revoke your consent submitted to us at any time. This will entail that we are not allowed to continue processing your data in a way that requires your permission.
(7) Art. 77 GDPR – you can file a complaint with the supervising authority. The supervising authority responsible usually is the one of your place of residency, your place of work, or our place of business.
F. right to object
If your personal data are being processed according to a legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (f) of the GDPR, you have according to Art. 21 GDPR the right to object the processing of your personal data, if your particular situation requires it or you object to direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right to object, to which we will oblige without you having to specify your particular situation.
If you want to exercise your right to revoke your consent or object, an e-mail sent to the above mentioned address is sufficient.